Dear woman, welcome to treat you with a gift to yourself or together with a girlfriend. This invitation is for you that long to slow down, go deeper and reconnect to the womb power within you. The focus of this workshop weekend is to offer you a sacred container to explore your relationship to your body and femininity in a mystical and raw way. Allow yourself to be guided by your wombs flow and how you can access healing, pleasure and vitality by discover new way to be in touch with yourself and your yoni.
During this weekend you will be inspired and learn how to support your vagina naturally with different herb/flower blends & other healing remedies. You will be guided how to create a sacred space and ritual for yourself and your yoni, and how you can infused her with different herb blends to access healing, balance & grounding. Yoni Sauna, also known as yoni steam, is a self-care healing ritual for women’s vaginal health. An ancient wisdom that has been shared by deeply devoted sisters for thousands of years. The workshop will be held by Claudia Wildera a mystical health guide, sound healing artist & nature’s mistress.
Practically how this will take form:
• Opening a womb portal
• Intention setting & affirmations
• Womb activation meditation
• Sharing topics related to the yoni
• Share a sacred yoni sauna ritual together
• Creating your own unique herbal blend
• Strengthen woman & sisterhood
To participate in a yoni sauna together is one of the most sacred thing we women can do to healing and rise the collective vibration together.
Other benefits of Yoni Sauna:
• Strengthen contact with the incredible power centers that our womb has.
• Reducing menstrual-related problems such as PMS, pain, swelling, fatigue, etc.
• Moon cycle can be stabilized if it has been irregular
• Relieves menopausal symptoms like dryness, joint pain etc.
• Cure fungal disorders and reduce the occurrence of cysts
• Faster healing after pregnancy and childbirth
• Strengthen the reproductive system and libido
• Releasing heavy emotions stored in the vagina & uterus
You will need to bring:
• Pen & paper
• Little pot or bowl
• Curious heart
All materials are organic and included in the workshop.
We will be a small and intimate group, the space is limited for 10 women only!
For more information or if you have any questions regarding the workshop please contact us email@example.com
Date: 22 & 23th of May
Time: Saturday 14:00 – 17.00, Sunday 10:00 – 13:00
Location: Artillerigatan 26, Remedy Stockholm
Cost: 1795 SEK