Join Remedy for an active wellness retreat at the 5 star Puente Romano Beach Resort in Marbella this fall. The retreat is designed to unwind and reboot yourself in the tranquil, exclusive and beautiful setting of Andalusia.
Get ready to truly pamper and take care of yourself…
About Puente Romano Beach Resort
Puente Romano Marbella, a member of ‘The Leading Hotels of the World’, is situated on the beachfront of the Golden Mile Costa del Sol between Marbella and Puerto Banus. Puente Romano’s exclusive location allows guests to enjoy a day on the beach along with a large variety of activities.
WHAT IS INCLUDED…
Private Junior Suites with an airy sleeping area with a living room ensuite, and terrace with garden views
Outdoors Pilates/garuda classes with owner Amelie Parchami and Head Coach Carite Lesche overlooking the azure waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
Soothing sound of sound healing and meditation in a tranquil setting.
Health and Fitness training facility offering cutting-edge design, the latest TechnoGym equipment with for instance curved running machines.
Nourishing Nobu breakfast at the hotel restaurant El Chiringuito
Great food for every occasion. All meals included.
Three outdoor swimming pools overlooking the ocean.
Sunbathing at the beach promenade with tropical palms and ocean swims in the Mediterreanean waters.
Peaceful walks in a botanical garden with over 400 different species of plant gathered from five continents. Every step is surrounded by exotic wildlife and beautiful scenery.
Excursions to Marbella and Puerto Banus.
Convenient flights Stockholm-Malaga. Private transfer from the airport to the hotel.
- Direct flights Stockholm-Malaga
- 4 nights in Junior Suite at Hotel Puente Romano Beach Resort
- Private bus transfer with local guide
- Free access to pool area, beach and gym
- Healthy Breakfast at Nobu x4 mornings
- Light Lunch Buffet x5 days
- 3 Course Dinner x 3 nights
- Elaborate Banquet Dinner x1 night
- 1 Welcome and 1 Pre Dinner Drink (non-alcoholic options will be available)
- All meals include beverages such as water, soft drinks, tea and coffee.
- Every day Pilates and Garuda Group Sessions with Amelie Parchami and Carita Lesche
- Movement Workshop with Carita
- Meditation Sound Healing
- Hiking/walks/activities/excursion as per the program
- Remedy & SPC Goodiebag
- Travel Hostess & organizer- Marianne Själander
- Golf with Benahavis Mountains as your backdrop.
- Tennis courts which hosted some of the very best stars at international tournaments and tennis stars (including Björn Borg). Padel is also available for those who love competition in a social setting.
- Head to toe relaxation experience at the hotel’s Six Senses Spa (10% discount on treatments)
- Single room 4500 per person.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Snacks/drinks during excursions
New dates to be adviced . If you are interested in and have any questions about this or other of our upcoming trips and retreats please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .