Strong and lovely through menopause
A lecture about creating harmony and health and how to get the best years of your life.
Menopause is the time when a woman’s hormones change, and she moves forward into another phase of life. It is life beyond childbirth, breastfeeding, and toddler years.
I call it “the age of the wise woman”. A fantastic time with the right support and help.
You can, with the right skills, have the best time you’ve had so far, and then let life continue to unfold in both harmony and power. You can retain energy, femininity, creativity, a sharp mind, and a good sleep.
In pre-menopause, it is time to start changing your diet and you will learn how and what to choose on your plate when your body and mind change.
The lecture will discuss the following
- About sleep and how you support it with wise exercise.
- About nutritional supplements and herbs that support.
- Get to know your hormones, so you know if they are “ghosting” and if they need help.
- We will also talk about bioidentical hormones, what they are and how they work. And are they needed and what do they do for harmonious aging and a sharp and balanced brain.
Learn how to feel strong, creative, beautiful, lovely, and harmonious in these exciting years of change!
Lecture by Cert. Functional Medicine Therapist Johanna Falk
Date: Saturday 22 April 2023
Time: 15:00 – 17:00
Price: 650 SEK
Location: Remedy, Artillerigatan 26
* The lecture will be held in Swedish.